Fremantle Stuff > Organisations > Navy Club
The Navy Club is at 64 High St on the northwestern corner of Pakenham and High Streets, on the third and fourth levels. The two-storey building was built for the Bank of Adelaide in 1910. The Club has a website. The club was previously in the Masonic Hall in Marine Terrace, and before that at 42 Cliff St.
Parker, David Dare & Ron Davidson 2010, The Clubs, FotoFreo, Fremantle.
Garry Gillard | New: 1 October, 2014 | Now: 14 November, 2019