Fremantle Workers Club

Home | Calendar | Events |History

1932 booklet for the re-opening of the clubhouse after renovation

Renovations on the 1860s Lodge's Castle Hotel building in Henry Street were begun in 1926 and completed in 1932, when the club was reopened. This booklet was published as a souvenir of the occasion. It is thought that there may be one copy still extant, but it cannot at present be found. Fortunately, it was scanned in 2014 by Bob Sommerville, and is now republished here for the first time by Garry Gillard, 2021.

logoFremantle Workers Social and Leisure Club Inc.
PO Box 1234 Fremantle 6959