Fremantle Stuff > Organisations > Fremantle Club 
FHC photo #4528, 1955. The right side of Bannister Street looking towards the Market Street intersection shows the Fremantle Club (7-15 Bannister) and the associated parking area. Taken 5 April 1995.
The (second) Fremantle Club was in Bannister St. It closed in 2008, to be replaced by the Hougoumont Hotel. Previous organisations on the site were, in reverse order, Club Giovanni Italia, the Duke of York Hotel, and the Stanley Beer House (1840).
Parker, David Dare & Ron Davidson 2010, The Clubs, FotoFreo, Fremantle.
Garry Gillard | New: 1 October, 2014 | Now: 28 July, 2016