Fremantle Stuff > buildings >
9 Pakenham St, 1904
No. 9. M. Higham and Sons owned a dwelling on the site in 1880. It was extended in 1887. In 1904 the Strelitz brothers constructed a new building on the site. Since then it has had various owners, including the Fremantle Provedoring/Shipstores until the 1980s.
Hutchison, Fremantle Walks.
Garry Gillard | New: 30 March, 2018 | Now: 11 August, 2020