Richmond School was established in 1921 on the Richmond Estate, East Fremantle: William Temple Graham, an 1830s arrival, named his home there Richmond House. Walter Easton was a teacher who arrived in 1857 (coincidentally from Richmond, Surrey) to serve as schoolmaster to prisoners in the Fremantle Prison. (Lee: 117) He named his personal estate Windsor, and the School is at what is now 37 Windsor Rd.
Charlesworth, Helene 1997, Small but Strong: a Pictorial History of the Town of East Fremantle 1897-1997, Town of East Fremantle: 34.
Lee, Jack 1979, This is East Fremantle (The story of a town and its people), East Fremantle Town Council.
Richmond School website
See also the subsite for East Fremantle
Garry Gillard | New: 26 July, 2015 | Now: 29 November, 2015