According to Helene Charlesworth, there was a Catholic school on a hill between King and Sewell Streets. It was also used as a church on the weekends. (36)
She also mentions Mrs Lenanton's private kindergarten in her house on the south side of Canning Rd near King St.
Charlesworth, Helene 1997, Small but Strong: a Pictorial History of the Town of East Fremantle 1897-1997, Town of East Fremantle: 34.
Lee, Jack 1979, This is East Fremantle (The story of a town and its people), East Fremantle Town Council.
See also the subsite for East Fremantle
Garry Gillard | New: 26 July, 2015 | Now: 26 November, 2015