Fremantle Stuff > Organisations > Portuguese Club
2 (or 5?) Strang St, Beaconsfield
The 1890 core of the club building, including the belvedere which is seen in the photo above, was the farmhouse of John Healy, who owned a large farm called Winterfold.
Portuguese Club website
Heritage Council page
John Healy page
Healy house page
Garry Gillard | New: 1 October, 2014 | Now: 6 August, 2016