and Manse, 1898, 217-219 High St
The Fremantle Church of Christ, 217 High Street and Manse, 219 High Street, has historic and social significance to members of the local Church of Christ parish in the Fremantle community.
The Church is No 217 and the Manse is No 219.
Single storey stone and corrugated asbestos gabled roofed church fronted by a rendered entrance.
The land on which the Fremantle Church of Christ stands was vacant in 1895 and owned by W. S. and George Pearse. The Church of Christ first appears in the 1898 rate book, indicating this is the date of construction.
Heritage Office page
Church interior @ Easter 2015, from the Facebook page.
Garry Gillard | New: 4 October, 2014 | Now: 7 December, 2015