7 Pakenham St, 1907
The building at 7 Pakenham St was built in 1907 by the Strelitz brothers for the Vacuum Oil Company. Patterson sold it to Elder Smith in 1950; then Seppelts took it over in 1968.
The sign under the pediment say Commonwealth Offices Fremantle, but the signs near the doors indicate that it is now occupied by Notre Dame University's Campus Services and IT. After the Cwlth Govt moved out, Notre Dame moved in, and it's now where their Campus Services and IT are housed, the former having moved from the Ajax Building, and the latter from the Bank of NSW.
Garry Gillard | New: 30 March, 2018 | Now: 30 March, 2018