37 Hamilton St, East Fremantle
George Ernest Pearse (1878-) settled in East Fremantle. He married Deborah Wingate, and the family home was built on the corner of the street that was named after the Hamilton family and Reserve St (now known as Fletcher). This is the front view, to Hamilton St.
This is the side view, to Fletcher St, facing the area occupied by the East Fremantle Oval, the East Fremantle Bowling Club and the East Fremantle Croquet Club, part of which the Pearse family gave to the Town.
Hitchcock, JK 1929, The History of Fremantle, The Front Gate of Australia 1829-1929, Fremantle City Council.
Garry Gillard | New: 28 September, 2015 | Now: 17 February, 2016