Fremantle Stuff > buildings > Nixon & Merrilees
7 William St, later Norm Wrightson's Barbershop
Nixon was in partnership with Henry Merrilees c. 1892-1902, after which he continued alone, dating the second photo (below) @ after 1902. The above c. 1898 photo of Nixon & Merrilees studio (taken by Nixon) is obviously earlier than the second, and is courtesy of John Dowson, who published it in 2003: 13.
See also: Charles Nixon.
Garry Gillard | New: 10 August, 2019 | Now: 10 August, 2019