35-55 Market St, 1896, extending from Leake St to the National Hotel, and also well down Leake St
This was built for Edwin Foss Duffield (1846-1922) in 1896, and owned by his family until 1947.
Skip Watkins' photo from 1985 (cropped top and bottom) from FHC photo #E000199.
Hutchison, David 2006, Fremantle Walks, Fremantle Arts Centre Press.
Garry Gillard | New: 20 July, 2016 | Now: 2 August, 2016