Fremantle Stuff > Hospitals > Grosvenor Hospital
South St, between Curedale and Davies Sts
Grosvenor Hospital was built as a private residence in 1880 by G A Davies on land originally owned by Mr Curedale. In 1898 it was sold to Sister Scott for conversion to a private hospital. From the 1980s it was the Beacon Yoga Centre. Text and 1982 photo #4976 from the Fremantle History Centre.
Sivananda Ashram (Beacon Yoga Centre)
Hospitals (on this site)
Garry Gillard | New: 10 September, 2015 | Now: 4 January, 2018