Henry Willey Reveley designed this 1836 Georgian courthouse, still standing in Supreme Court Gardens, now the the Francis Burt Legal Education Centre, since 1987.
Almost hidden behind the exotic trees of Stirling Gardens is the original Court House (1836), the oldest surviving building in central Perth. The first European executed in the colony, John Gavin, was sentenced to death here in 1844 and hanged publicly in front of the Round House, Fremantle. The Old Court House is now the Old Court House Law Museum which houses one of only a few law museums in the world. (Text from a City of Perth walking trail pamphlet)
Wikipedia page, from whence the photo
Garry Gillard | New: 7 June, 2018 | Now: 20 May, 2019