Terrace known as Ardmore residential units (or flats) 203-215 High St, built about 1898. One is currently a B&B. The photo is one of many by Skip Watkins from 1985, FHC #245:
Two storey brick (decorative brickwork façade) and stone (sides) attached terrace of four, separated by firewalls which have decorative brickwork and a parapet roof. The building was erected between 1895 and 1900, possibly in 1898. It was erected for Frank Pearse and the first occupant was Annie Willis, a boarding house keeper. Photograph is part of a project funded by the City of Fremantle to photograph National Trust classified properties in Fremantle.
That's the Church of Christ on the left.
Garry Gillard | New: 28 December, 2014 | Now: 7 December, 2015