Built 1896. First resident was Isaac Bolton, coach builder and founder of Bolton & Sons Coach Builders.
Restored by Les Lauder early 1970s. Subsequently owned by John Dawkins, Treasurer in the Keating government 1991-93. (No. 4 was owned by brother Jeremy Dawkins in 1980s.)
Heritage Council page for this building
Garry Gillard | New: 16 May, 2016 | Now: 2 June, 2018